The Fairchild F611 Brigand is fast, has surprising agility, and impressive armament. It has a reputation as reliable and effective, but has a poor fuel economy, due to its fuel injection system, and quirky handling, due to its heavy engine. In addition, the Brigand has a mediocre acceleration, allowing it to be easily picked off by faster planes.
The Hughes P21-J MkII Devastator.
Welcome to the Crimson Skies Wiki
The wiki about the world of Crimson Skies that anyone can edit
199 articles since 2 July, 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Crimson Skies Wiki
- 14 July 2010 - 16
- 33 (UTC)
- Our 100th article is created - visit the British Empire article!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Help Needed
Projects needing help:
- Setting up templates for Missions and People.. in fact, we need some more and better templates in general.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.