The Fairchild F611 Brigand is fast, has surprising agility, and impressive armament. It has a reputation as reliable and effective, but has a poor fuel economy, due to its fuel injection system, and quirky handling, due to its heavy engine. In addition, the Brigand has a mediocre acceleration, allowing it to be easily picked off by faster planes.
The Hughes P21-J MkII Devastator.
Welcome to the Crimson Skies Wiki
The wiki about the world of Crimson Skies that anyone can edit
199 articles since 2 July, 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Crimson Skies Wiki
- 14 July 2010 - 16
- 33 (UTC)
- Our 100th article is created - visit the British Empire article!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Help Needed
Projects needing help:
- Setting up templates for Missions and People.. in fact, we need some more and better templates in general.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
We apologize, database maintenance in progress. Editing is locked while we update our system.